I’m here to help leaders find their best way through their most pressing challenges, difficult decisions, and complex problems.
Here are my main specialties:
- Organizational Dynamics
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Leadership Capacity
- Organizational Contextualization
- Core Issue Identification
- Behavior Change
Here are ways clients say I help them most:
- Managing difficult decisions and self-doubt
- Understanding the larger social context of a problem
- Seeing the organizational dynamics at play in a situation
- Diagnosing the main challenge very quickly
- Thinking creatively about solutions
- Learning the relevant psychological concepts for a situation
This is how I deliver my best work:
Since I was a child, I've been fascinated by group behavior and how people understand themselves and each other. This intense curiosity stayed with me all the way to earning a Ph.D. in Social-Organizational Psychology at Emory University, a certification in the Birkman Assessment tool, and a career of teaching, speaking, and coaching to help professionals best navigate the unique challenges of our modern working lives.
I've been doing this work for over 10 years. What I value most is stripping away the nonessential, so my clients can dive deeper into focusing on what is truly important, valuable, and even beautiful at the core of their lives and work. My personal warmth, positivity, and clinical intuition help me and my clients more easily and quickly move forward in the best way.
I love this work. I have a great sense of fulfillment every time I help clients gain a new perspective, increase their skills and capacities, or take a new action toward their best outcomes. My hope for all of us is that we can each do our absolute best for ourselves and others as we advance through life.